Overview: This position will play the role of Sr. Siebel Developer and work closely with our business and technology partners in various lines of business. The ideal candidate must possess a strong background in Siebel application development, enterprise integration and/or service oriented architecture. The candidate must have previous hands-on experience in implementing Siebel Sales & Marketing modules, development and maintenance, technology strategy and have the ability to bring innovative ideas to the organization and effectively communicate to all levels for support, adoption and implementation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Candidate must possess extensive implementation experience in Siebel Sales & Marketing Modules such as Marketing Plans, Programs, Campaigns, Offers and Opportunities.
- Ability to understand Siebel Functional and Non Functional requirements and map them to Siebel OOB standards.
- Strong experience in Siebel Configuration (using Siebel Tools), Workflows, Business Services, Web Services, eScript, XML, XSLT, Integration Objects and Assignment Manager.
- Expert in Siebel EAI and RESTful web services based integrations, EBC, VBC and Task UI.
- Experience in Siebel Open UI Architecture - Physical Model and Presentation Model.
- Expert and experience in Product Configuration (Product Creation, Customization, Bundle, Provisioning products and Product Integration)
- Experience in UI integration (embedding external application in Siebel, Exposing Siebel in External application) and Strong working knowledge of Open UI specific classes
- Expert in writing Stored Procedures (Batch Process) and web services/API development and Integration
- Provide necessary support for the deployment and migration of the configured solution across the various environments.
- Produce architecture and design documents to effectively communicate solutions to the business ensuring stability and scalability of the Application.
- Perform all activities related to the development of the enterprise Siebel CRM solution
- Define and document the technical design of the solution, including facilitating reviews and approvals
- Coordinate with the functional team to gather a detailed understanding of the business requirements.
- Support the production and non-production environments in the research, workaround and resolution of problems encountered by users
- Additional duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Excellent understanding of industry practices
Strong planning/organizational skills and techniques
Strong decision making, analysis, and problem-solving skills with ability to multi-task
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in a related discipline. Siebel 8 Certification is a plus.
7+ years of Siebel development experience with a minimum of 1 year experience in Open UI.
1+ years of Siebel experience in Siebel eEnergy.
1+ years of experience in Integration.