• Software Architecture: Participate in defining the software and database architecture for new solutions.
• Software Design: Produce practical software and database designs that meet both business and technical requirements.
• Software Development: Perform hands-on development and unit testing of web based software solutions primarily based on Microsoft technologies, including but not limited to Microsoft .NET, Microsoft SQL Server and SharePoint.
• Requirements Consumption: Ability to gain a deep understanding of written and verbal business requirements provided by analysts or Product Managers (VP of Product Development).
• Quality Assurance: Actively participate in quality assurance, including hands-on system testing of the software developed when required.
• Implementation and Support: Software deployments and ongoing software support.
• Minimum of five (5) years hands-on experience as a software developer focused on web applications using Microsoft technologies.
• Thrives in a fast-paced / small development team environment.
• Interested in ideation and delivery of holistic business solutions.
• Ability to understand complex data models that contain high levels of abstraction.
• Experience in Relational Database Design and Entity-Relationship Modeling.
• Strong database development skills in Microsoft SQL Server and the ability to develop complex and efficient SQL Queries.
• Strong Microsoft .Net /C# development skills primarily in web based applications.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and also has the ability to collaborate effectively with other team members.