We are looking for a passionate Sr. Software Engineer for one of our direct client please check followed detail about job and respond us back on firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp or contact me on 215-554-3713.
Sr. Software Engineer
Design, develop, and implement the development of a project composed of two components; a study to develop an implementation roadmap and a prototype or family of prototypes. The candidate will design, code and test full-stack JEE based stand-alone application and web application software using agile methodology. Use sound software engineering and object oriented principles to ensure that developed code is maintainable, efficient, reliable, understandable, secure, fault tolerant, and of high quality.
- Design, develop, maintain, and deliver highly scalable and reliable software using Java and web technologies
- Requires object-oriented expertise
- Experience developing web-based application
- Collaborate with other engineers and product owners to analyze, design, and implement user stories using an agile methodology
- Write high-quality software code that complies with design specifications and meets development and support requirements.
- Develop unit tests and test changes using an agile methodology
- Use a variety of tools to perform unit testing, automated builds, and source control
- Participate as a member in agile teams, and work with other team member to review user stories, estimate and create sprint backlogs, participate in sprint reviews, demos and retrospectives
- Experience working with agile methodologies on a technically complex projects for a large enterprise
- Experience with CA Agile Central (Rally) as an tracking tool
- Performance of this task order requires extensive understanding of Agile/SCRUM methodology, Agile/DevOps, SOA principles and guidelines, Java Platform Enterprise Edition (J2EE/JEE) frameworks, design patterns, architecture patterns, J2EE design patterns, simple object access protocol (SOAP), and representational state transfer (RESTful) service design/development and implementation, Oracle 12c, and Open Source technologies
- Ability to function in an integrated, UNIX and Celerra, Unix/Linux server, JBOSS application, and Webservers as well as experience using the core software and hardware such as HP/UX, IBM/AIX, Microsoft operating systems, VMware servers, EMC, and Network Appliances storage devices
- Knowledge of developer infrastructure tools: Eclipse, JUnit, JDK, Oracle 11g, Oracle 12c, Structured Query Language (SQL), Java, JavaServer Pages (JSP), Microsoft Office products, and Windows 10
- Knowledge of quality management tools: CA Agile Central, Continuous Integration Configuration Management (CICM) Platform, Canary Pipelines, Sonar and other supporting tool suite
- Hands on experience with J2EE framework, Java, Hibernate, Spring MVC, AngularJS, Bootstrap, and implementation of Web Services
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to establish rapport with the customer and respond to requests in a professional manner
- Bachelor's degree in related technical discipline and 9 years’ experience.
- All qualified candidates MUST be able to obtain a public trust clearance.