Flexential stands for something not often found in the world of IT transformation: the human touch. The best infrastructure solutions aren’t about infrastructure, they’re about people. With a mission to accelerate customer success through people and technology, we build trusted relationships and deliver tailored, value-added and reliable solutions to demonstrate the power of people in a technical world.
- History of architecting and developing complex applications, preferably in a service provider setting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with git, Jira, and/or other similar tools
- Experienced working with relational databases
- Experience using Unit test tools
- Working knowledge of multiple languages (C#, Python, PHP, Java, etc.)
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Solid understanding of systems administration concepts and Cloud and network technologies (VMware, basic networking, firewalls, load balancers, DNS, AWS, Azure)
- Experience integrating with Salesforce
- Experience integrating with ServiceNow
- Experience working with Asynchronous Messaging such as RabbitMQ or Kafka
Why Work with Us:
At Flexential, we value the unique contribution of every team member and believe that through innovation and flexibility, we can delight our customers with best-in-class solutions. We enjoy unique employee perks, such as our employee “get healthy” subsidy which enables team members to experience life to the fullest – enter a race, learn how to cook or skydive, or buy a membership to that boutique fitness place near you - the options are endless!
With our work hard, family-oriented culture, we recognize the importance of celebrating individual and team success. Through employee driven activities organized by our Culture Committee in every region, “we work hard and play harder.” We love to celebrate together with summer BBQs, go kart racing, movie nights, tailgates, and family picnics.