Red Oak Technology is seeking a Sr. Splunk Engineer for our client located in Sunnyvale, CA. This is a 6 months + contract position.
Title: Sr. Splunk Engineer
Our client is seeking a Sr. Splunk engineer to join the Splunk Platform Services team which integrates Splunk services with other applications. You will join a team that focuses on leading edge technologies, value-added ideas, and excellence of customer services.
- Manage and build Splunk apps and add-ons in large scale environment
- Assist app team on creating and optimizing dashboards/searches
- Work with app teams to promote Splunk best practices
- Engage end-to-end on-boarding processes
- Provide Splunk training, use cases demos, roadmap preventions, and solution reviews with app teams
- Troubleshoot and resolve Splunk technical issues
- B.S. degree in engineering, information systems or computer science
- 10+ years of experience in Information Technology field
- 5+ year of experience as Splunk administrator or developer for large enterprise environment
- Experiences with Splunk apps development and management
- Hands-on experiences on managing distributed Splunk cluster infrastructure and all related components
- In-depth knowledge on Splunk search processing language (SPL) and visualization
- Advanced ability in scripting language - bash, python, java preferred