Our client is looking for a Senior Staff Accountant to come in and help the CFO develop her department.
This Senior Staff Accountant will be taking on all transactional accounting responsibilities in addition to assisting with fixed assets, month end, and financial reporting as needed.
location: Costa Mesa, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
Senior Staff Accountant responsibilities include:
• Full cycle AP/AR invoice processing in a mid to low volume environment
• Bank reconciliations
• Sales invoice entry and processing
• Assist with fixed assets
• Assist with month end close
• Assist with reporting as assigned
Senior Staff Accountant Qualifications:
• 3+ years of experience within a manufacturing or distribution environment
• QuickBooks Enterprise experience is a must
• Moderate Excel skills
• Manufacturing/Distribution/Engineering industry experience preferred
This is an immediate opportunity so apply now to be considered!
skills: A/P Processing, A/P Review, A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.