YRCI is seeking full-time or part-time Human Resources (HR) Staffing Specialists to support our HR Remote Operating Center (HRROC™), located in Fairfax, VA. YRCI’s HRROC™ supports multiple federal agencies and offers a friendly, team environment with access to training from industry experts!
- Support high-profile and high-volume delegated examining and merit promotion recruitment activities for various agencies.
- Use knowledge and experience to support the Quality Control process. Review work of others, provide constructive corrections and recommendations for improvement as method of on-the-job training for less experienced staffing professionals.
- Review would include the job analysis, assessment questionnaire, job opportunity announcement, rating, and certificates.
- Serve as a POC for staff and clients to resolve escalated issues.
- Attend client meetings.
- May be responsible for performing job analysis, assessment questionnaires, and documenting evaluation criteria in accordance with the agency's requirements, reviewing and adjudicating veterans preference as claimed by applicants, reviewing applicant qualifications for the full range of the agency's occupations and providing written justification for the same, as requested.
- Work as a part of a team, coach, mentor, and train and HR Assistants/Specialists.
- May include oversight of team members, monitoring time and attendance, performance feedback, etc.
- Use multiple automated staffing systems, as required
- Active OPM Delegated Examining training preferred.
- Qualified Staffing Specialists will have a minimum of five years of operational staffing experience completing job analyses in coordination with hiring managers, posting job announcements on USAjobs, performing qualifications adjudications, and issuing selection certificates using Monster, eRecruit, Monster, USA Staffing or similar electronic staffing systems for complex Federal positions
- Recent experience working in a DEU environment is required.
- Ability to apply and interpret Federal HR laws, policies, and agency specific operating procedures.
- Attention to detail, data quality and data integrity
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the government required security check.
Click Here To Apply