Senior Systems Administrator
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for aSenior Systems Administratorfor our client in Rocklin, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Sr. System Administrator deploys, maintains and supports on-premise and cloud infrastructure technology services
- The role also provides impeccable customer service by responding to customer service requests timely and accurately
- Administer core infrastructure technologies and related services including Microsoft cloud and on-premise Infrastructure, Virtualization, Enterprise Storage, and Networking
- Ensure operational stability of technologies and services supporting the lines of business
- Monitor the health of critical systems, identify trends, and present results to IT Management
- Participate in technical integration activities in support of mergers and acquisitions
- Liaise with IT Infrastructure Architect team to transition technology administration post implementation
- Collaborate and coordinate tasks with 3rd party technical resources
- Document/Diagram technologies at regional sites
- Observe, assess and recommend process improvements for greater operational efficiencies
- Participate in the development of Standard Operating Procedures for key tasks
- Adhere to established IT policies and standard operating procedures
- Complete projects to budget, timelines, quality standards and business stakeholder requirements
- Maintain broad technical knowledge on current and emerging technologies relevant to the enterprise
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or related technical / management field or experience
- Experience managing Microsoft cloud, Virtualization, storage technologies and networking
- Successful work history with cross-functional groups that align technology activities with organization's strategic goals
- Excellent technology troubleshooting skills
- Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems
- Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service, including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Ability to maintain the highly secure nature of information technology work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Moderate travel is required
Interested in applying? Contact Tim Cusick at Tim.Cusick@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.