Job description/Areas of Participation/Work to be performed:
The Offeror’s candidate(s) will support Desktop Installation by providing support noted below.
- The primary responsibilities are to support the replacement of all desktops throughout the EOIR enterprise at their 60+ court locations.
- Candidate will be required to travel to each assigned court location to provide at a minimum the following:
- Liaison between the court CA and OIT and communicate any issues back to ManTech management as they arise
- Assist with the replacement of all existing workstations and laptops that are scheduled to be replaced
- Daily status reports to OIT mgmt. with status of the migration efforts
- While not on travel the administrators will be required to assist with the remote support of travelers in the field in troubleshooting workstation issues
- Submittal of expense reports in a timely manner, no later than 2 weeks after expenditure
- All pre-approved non-local travel expenses will be reimbursed by ManTech via the government.
- Authorized other direct costs/travel costs will be reimbursed on an actual cost basis, as G&A and material fees are not allowed, and as submitted and approved within sPro. Any travel performed in connection with this Program will be reimbursed by Prime, consistent with the Joint Federal Travel Regulations, and will only be reimbursed when the travel is directed/requested by Prime and approved by Prime in advance. Offeror agrees to maintain documentation concerning all reimbursable expenses described herein and to make them available to Prime as necessary for reimbursement.
- Candidate will provide any additional IT support to ManTech engineers as
- necessary in support of the migration while not on travel
Required SOW Labor Category Qualifications/Requirements:
See below for the required prime contract labor category requirements and listed below are three additional requirements:
- Candidate must have 5+ years’ experience in IT
- Candidate must have excellent customer service skill as they will be interacting
- with the customer
- Candidate must have proven experience in supporting Windows 10 and be able to
- troubleshoot and resolve issues with the OS
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.