Are you looking to work with a team that will have a profound impact at the crossroads of the Internet of Things and cryptocurrencies? Do you thrive in fast-paced, challenging situations involving a wide variety of technologies? Do you get bored with the same old tech, and long to switch gears frequently? Come join the Technical Services Team at Atonomi.io. Building world-class disruptive technologies requires vision, persistence, innovation, and a deep belief that better is possible. We’re looking for smart people who are not risk adverse and want to build something that can change the world. We aspire to provide a working environment, culture and leadership team that foster continuous improvement daily, offering transparency, ownership and integrity.
Atonomi’s mission is to enable secure transactions for the Internet of Things (IoT). Our network provides identity, trust and reputation to enable secure transactions for autonomous devices. The IoT will exceed 20 billion devices within the next few years, representing an unprecedented level of connectivity. These devices will process trillions of transactions and will need a trusted intermediary service. Atonomi is a spin-out of an industry leading IoT data security company with global customers and partners in the contract manufacturing, semiconductor, cloud computing and systems integrators space.
Senior Systems Engineer
The Senior Systems Engineer will use technical knowledge and skills, especially those pertaining to Linux-based systems, to help build and maintain an industry leading solution for IoT device identity and reputation. This role requires an individual who is willing to work with many different technologies and is comfortable ‘switching gears’ often. We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts. If you are also an excellent communicator and public speaker, we’d like to meet you. This is an outstanding opportunity for a high-energy person who is interested in a long-term position with an exciting, growing company.
Focus of this Role:
- Design and deploy Atonomi’s distributed network to AWS and other providers
- Order, configure, deploy and maintain all hardware and network infrastructure related to Atonomi’s offices, labs and all deployments
- Participate in team design and troubleshooting discussions related to the current projects
- Manage tasks from start to finish and provide regular updates of status and escalation to management as appropriate.
- S./B.A. in Computer Science, MIS, EE -OR- equivalent experience
- Strong experience standing up products, critical infrastructure and AWS
- Comfortable in a fast-paced small start-up environment
- Jack or Jill of All Trades: the technical services team is responsible for all IT, SysAdmin, DevOps, and Security
- Extensive Linux server systems administration experience
- Minimum 6 years in a professional position, within a technology company managing server and network infrastructure (Systems Engineering, DevOps, or Security Engineer)
- Team Player, self-motivated and driven by success
- Strong understanding of network and server security
- Must be a Linux guru
- Ability to work with other departments and all levels of the company
- Experience deploying to cloud infrastructure, such as AWS
- Ability to compile code and troubleshoot compilation issues
- Knowledge of configuration management tools
- Strong scripting experience REQUIRED
- Broad troubleshooting abilities applicable to both known and unfamiliar systems
- Well-versed in IoT, cryptography, blockchain, and/or cryptocurrency.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with large scale deployments required
- Willingness to be on call
To Get on the A-List You:
- Your motto is “Expect the Unexpected”
- Able to work in a fast paced, self-directed environment where priorities can (and do!) quickly change
- Well versed in the latest trends in enterprise application infrastructure
- Experience in SQL and at least one RDBMS preferred
- Knowledge of mobile networks and typical mobile network infrastructure required
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug most major systems and language related issues
- In Depth knowledge of UDP/TCP/IP networks concepts
- Mail administration and VoIP systems administration experience a plus
Come join Atonomi, LLC. where your advanced skills pertaining to Linux-based systems, cryptocurrency, and AWS will help us deliver the world’s newest Ethereum-based IoT security solution. Cryptocurrencies are changing the world financial landscape. The IoT will connect every aspect of our world. Join our team that is building one of the essential solutions to bridge these two revolutionary technologies.
APPLY AT: https://atonomi.io/careers
Atonomi, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of CENTRI Technology, Inc.
Atonomi is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive salary and benefits package. The position is based in Seattle, Washington. Must be eligible to work for any employer in the U.S.