Leading uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, Blackbaud provides software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to advance the social good movement. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, foundation, corporations, education institutions, and the individual change agents who support them. We work with over 35,000 organizations, helping them realize their goals, fund their missions, manage their operations, and develop long-lasting supporter relationships. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we’re inspired by the opportunity to help them.
Blackbaud was founded on the idea that technology can be a medium for social change. Over the last thirty years, we’ve delivered software solutions to the nonprofit sector, helping mission-driven organizations better engage their supporters. We have the satisfaction of knowing that our solutions are making a difference every day, allowing our clients to focus their time and resources on what they do best: changing the world.
Blackbaud is looking for a Senior Tax Analyst to join our team. This role will participate in the accuracy and timeliness of the accounting for income tax and tax compliance functions.
- Prepare the quarterly and annual income tax provision.
- Prepare the tax footnote, MD&A, and related tax disclosures for regulatory filings including SEC Forms 10-Q and 10-K.
- Assist with forecasting both the Effective Tax Rate and Cash Taxes.
- Prepare federal income and state income / franchise tax extensions, estimates, and returns.
- Support the Tax Manager in the design and implementation of tax planning ideas.
- Assist with the international tax computations.
- Monitor and anticipate changes in U.S., state and non-U.S. tax laws.
- Work with the tax, finance and accounting teams to improve the tax provision and tax compliance processes.
- Assist with gathering information for federal income and state income / franchise tax audits.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of tax provision and tax compliance experience
- Public company tax provision experience preferred
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred
- Experience with Excel, Word, tax compliance software (OneSource preferred) and tax research software
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Why you’ll want to come work here:
- Competitive salary (commission/bonus based on type of role), 4 weeks paid time off, great benefits (medical, dental, vision, FSA), 401K match
- Gift matching, volunteer for vacation program, and endless community involvement opportunities
- Named to Forbes’ Fast Tech 25 and Fortune’s Change the World List; we are growing and offer incredible opportunity for advancement
- Tremendous company culture and office perks like onsite gym, free snacks, café, and cutting-edge new headquarters to be completed in 2018
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.