Title: Sr. UI Engineer
Location: Dallas, Texas 75240
The Job: As a User Interface Engineer (UI Engineer), you will work in a collaborative Agile team environment that encourages you to perform at your best, and challenges you to engineer elegant solutions for complex business problems. You will be applying your knowledge of object-oriented design with appropriate use of best practices, design patterns, and frameworks, with an understanding of application performance and maintainability. Partner Solutions teams take pride in their Agile approach of delivering the highest value work to clients. The nature of that work and the technologies used to deliver the value can vary. We are looking for Software Engineers who want to use multiple technologies across our tech stack to help solve the most challenging client requests. Delivering the client value is the focus.
- Contribute to the development of our CMS platform.
- Create custom website templates for large scale clients.
- Write testable, readable, maintainable, and efficient code.
- Design user-centric websites based off of User Experience studies.
- Collaborate with developer scrum team members on best practices, code reviews, internal tools and process improvements.
- Provides guidance and mentorship for new team members and share new technical insight to the greater team.
- Keep abreast of the latest technologies and techniques within the web development and design fields by working with team members, mentors and by prototyping solutions.
What We Look For:
- Position requires a BA / BS in Computer Science, Engineering (any) or related field.
- 2 years of experience experience in designing and implementing web development solutions is required.
- Willingness to adapt to Agile development methodologies.
- Willingness to work with the technologies we use (examples identified above).
- Ability to develop and deploy solutions, and to deliver projects in a collaborative environment.
- An understanding of database technologies, and logical and physical data modeling.