Title: Sr. UX/UI Designer
Location: San Francisco, CA
Type: Contract (long-term)
Our client's Innovation Research and Development team develops new and innovative solutions for customers and team members. It focuses on next-generation and customer-inspired products, and services using the latest technologies including Artificial Intelligence, AR/VR, big data and others. Seeking a mid-level designer to work on the next generation of innovative mobile, Chatbot and voice applications. The Innovation Group operates with a startup-style mindset and passion for great design. The ideal candidate is a rock star designer who loves solving problems and thrives in a fast-paced, rapid iteration environment. Applicants should have a strong blend of user research/empathy and interaction/visual design skills.
- 3+ years creating world class digital experiences for web and mobile (iOS/Android) incl. all three: user experience, UI design and visual design
- An impressive portfolio that showcases deep interaction and visual design skills.
- Please include link to portfolio with application.
- Ability to conduct lean user research and testing
- A deep understanding of how to apply the methodologies of interaction design and research consumer facing products
- An understanding of when to innovate and when to fall back on familiar and proven interactions
- Experience working in a Lean/Agile environment
- Familiarity with Sketch, InVision, Principle and other relevant UX and UI design tools.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and frequently changing project direction
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Articulate and comfortable presenting and defending their work
- Employ lean product design methodology to develop and execute forward-looking “outside-the-box” customer experience solutions for mobile (iOS, Android and responsive), desktop and voice environments.
- Define and deploy user-centered interaction design strategies for complex user interfaces
- Participate in user research, early ideation, prototype creation and validation
- Continually reevaluate the customer experience to enhance and simplify.
- Perform all of the above functions with enhanced speed-to-market being a critical core component.
- Work on multiple projects at the same time