We are seeking an iOS Engineer. We are a successful software firm based in Austin, Texas developing next-generation SmartApp technology for community banks and credit unions, including mobile and web. Our team works on an innovative, highly dynamic web banking application with a quickly growing user base. We strive to deliver the best experience for our users and customers while also maintaining a code base that is as simple and clean as we can make it. We work closely with product management and other teams throughout the life of a project.
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Permanent
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
• Testing experience with XCTest
• Experience developing apps in a professional capacity (submitting to the store, etc.)
• Experience with continuous integration and build automation tools (e.g. Jenkins, Fastlane)
• Experience working with designers and product managers
• 5+ years of application development experience on iOS
• Extensive unit and integration testing development experience
• Deep understanding of UI fundamentals (e.g. View Controller lifecycle, etc.)
• Deep understanding of the Objective-C, iOS frameworks and design patterns.
• Exposure to integrating RESTful APIs and web services with applications.
• Strong debugging and trouble-shooting skills.
• Strong knowledge of mobile security best practices.
• The ability to work in a fast, agile and nimble environment with frequent change.
• A self-starter, able to find opportunities to add value and execute solutions.
• Excited about working in the growing financial technology industry.
• A collaborative team player that can adapt well to a changing environment.
• Passionate about iOS development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.