Executes development activities to implement strategic metadata management capabilities consolidation into Collibra. Works with lines of business to define required updates to the enterprise metadata platform.
Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in Enterprise Data Management. Builds and deploys new capabilities into the metadata platform, in collaboration with other development resources. Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture. Employees typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages. Individual contributor role.
- Developer for the Collibra development team
- Works closely with business and technology partners to provide data governance and understand data domain requirements and issues
- Will assist with guidance on development and implementation of data quality rules, monitoring of data quality, and helps drive data analysis, data quality improvement and issue resolution
Top 3 required skills:
- Collibra experience 1-3 years
- Mulesoft / Informatica experience
- Metadata Management Experience
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40