Title: Senior Financial Manager
Job Location: Robins AFB, Georgia
Odyssey Systems has an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Financial Manager supporting the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC) Program Executive Officer for Fighters & Bombers Directorate (AFLCMC/WW), F-15 Division at our Warner Robins, GA location.
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world-class technical, management, and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people, processes, and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997, our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages, through implementation, and into operations and support.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Provide financial management/comptroller support for the F-15 Division. The major areas of support are cost research, cost estimating, earned value management implementation and analysis, schedule networking, program control integration and analysis, and financial analysis on a wide variety of programs.
- Plan, organize, complete, and present cost estimates for all phases of F-15 Division’s acquisition programs/projects from inception through disposal, either independently or in concert with Government personnel. Provide expertise in cost estimating (technical advice and guidance) to include planning and analysis for complex programs with extensive program and financial relationships with other programs and complex funding requirements.
- Support the development of cost estimates for all phases of F-15 Division aircraft acquisition programs from inception through disposal either independently or in concert with Government personnel. Program cost estimates may be in support of annual or biennial estimates, Most Probable Life Cycle Cost estimates for source selection evaluation, quick-turnaround “what-if” estimates, Cost as an Independent Variable (CAIV), Should/Will Cost Reviews, Reduction in Total Ownership Costs (RTOC), or other economic analyses. Process phases include task definition and planning; data research, collection and analysis; and review, presentation, and documentation. Estimates shall be done using the most appropriate technique available for each cost element of the estimate. The general classifications are analogy, grassroots, and parametric.
Program Integration and Analysis:
- Provide inputs to program documentation, including inputs for the identification and development of program requirements and/or cost, schedule, technical, and program risks. These efforts shall include program management plans; program baselines; WBSs; program risk assessments; standard program reviews and/or reports including Selected Acquisition Reports, MARs, and DAES.
Earned Value Management Implementation and Analysis:
- Support program offices and Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) Cost Assessment and Program Evaluation in the following analyses: performance analysis, Integrated Program Management Report, Cost/Schedule Status Reports, Contract Funds Status Reports and Contractor Cost Data Reports. Train integrated baseline and surveillance review teams and IPTs (multi-functional) on Earned Value Management and analysis techniques.
- Conduct research and provide inputs to program financial management including budget formulation and management for all phases of the Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution process; budget and financial analysis; obligation and expenditure forecasting; funds management, funds status, and funds control techniques and/or systems; and accounting and finance systems and/or procedures. Financial analysis with narrative justification may be required for quick turnaround budget exercises. Funds management includes but is not limited to: research and development, procurement, stock funds, Defense Working Capital Fund, operations, and support funding, unliquidated obligations, baselining, audit, and close-out.
- Senior: MS degree and 10 years experience
- US Citizen and an Active Security Clearance
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Odyssey Systems Consulting Group, LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by federal, state, and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. #LI-KC1
- Military Leave
- On Site Cafeteria
- Vacation/paid time off
- Employee Events
- Gym Memberships
- Professional Development
- Life Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid sick days
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Retirement / Pension Plans