RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Staff Accountant in Franklin, Massachusetts (MA).
- Analyze transactions for revenue and cost recognition
- Provide support with revenue, deferred revenue, cost, and inventory account reconciliation
- Maintain inventory GL accounts, accrual, and journal entries
- Assist in financial closing
- Assist in external audit for creditor compliance, taxing authorities, and insurance regulations
- Contribute to the processing of information requests
- Assist in preparing ad hoc reports and analysis, as requested
- Other duties as assigned.
- Occasional travel required, approximately 2 weeks per year
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration is required
- 1-2 years of related accounting experience in a medium to large company
- Experience with revenue and cost recognition in accordance with GAAP preferred
- Aptitude for analyzing financial data
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, highly proficient in Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of NetSuite and Salesforce is a plus
- Able to maintain confidentiality
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.