POSITION: Staff Accountant
Talent Fusion has partnered with our client in search of a Staff Accountant for their Los Angeles, California location. This position would be responsible for property’s financial data, including recording of transactions, accounts payable, analysis of accounts, month end closings, etc. Performs all duties assigned in accordance with all applicable legal regulations and requirements. Protects the company assets, promotes the credibility of the organization, motivating and encouraging other employees to do the same.
- Responsible for reconciling and maintaining all accounts as assigned
- Maintains/updates/review procedures/policies related to this position
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Must effectively and timely communicate with co-workers and customers
- Adhere to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations
- Completes all other duties as assigned by upper reporting chain
Qualifications, Experience, Education
- Must have employment eligibility in the U.S
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting/Finance or related field of study and at least one year of experience as a Staff Accountant or related job descriptions
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications – advance excel user
- Strong communications and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and attention to detail and accuracy
- Duties for this position require moderate physical exertion, such as sitting/walking at will, standing/sitting for long periods, lifting/carrying objects weighing up to 15 lbs., pushing/pulling objects, crouching/kneeling, bending, reaching, close vision, color/depth perception, hearing sounds/communication, and handling/grasping/fingering equipment. Safety precautions must be used at all times to avoid injury to oneself and others.