Job ID: 38570
- Responsible for numerous day to day accounting activities including, but not limited to, assisting with annual audit procedures, reconciling account balances, account analysis, and preparation of journal entries and supporting schedules. Areas of focus include accounts receivable, fixed assets, and investments.
- Communicate with other departments as needed to ensure financial information is correct as of the end of each month.
- Document monthly close processes and procedures. This will include both the formal accounting policies as well as the informal desktop procedures documenting how to perform each step.
- Assist with ad hoc requests as needed.
- BS in Accounting 2+ years of experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must be responsible and organized.
- Ability to multi-task; detail oriented and team player.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, with an emphasis on Excel, Outlook and Word.