International company with headquarters office in San Diego seeking a full-time, reliable, highly detailed oriented, confident, career driven Staff Accountant. This is a great position in a casual but hard-working office environment. Our client maintains a small, team-oriented and fast-paced office with shifting priorities and a team dedicated to the rewarding mission of the organization. They operate as a small business, so this position would be involved in many different aspects of the day-to-day operations. The candidate must have strong organizational and communication skills and display a high degree of professionalism with clients, suppliers, and co-workers.
Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Perform professional accounting duties in the analysis, preparation, and maintenance of financial records and reports
- Perform regular audits to ensure timely, accurate, and consistent reporting of financial results
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, online banking, credit card downloads
- Manage all physical inventory counts and identify, troubleshoot, and resolve inventory related problems
- Banking and Weekly Cash Flow Planning/Management
- Bank reconciliation with multiple accounts. Deposit checks and pay bills from multiple bank accounts
Specialized knowledge and skills:
- Must have at least two years prior experience with Accounting
- Proficiency in QuickBooks is a plus
- High level of analytical skills
- Must understand complex principles and practices of accounting
- Strong work ethic; detail oriented, productive and dependable
- The ability to multi-task to achieve multiple goals and deadlines
- Self-starter able to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deadlines effectively
- Excellent organizational, communication, time-management and proofreading skills
Education and Experience:
- Requires 2-4 years of accounting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or business-related field
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
Salary is commensurate with experience, $50-65k. Direct-Hire.