The Staff Accountant will be responsible for assisting the Finance team in gathering, recording, reviewing, analyzing, and presenting company's financial activity in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Prepare/Enter Month-End Journal Entries
- Reconcile Balance Sheet Accounts
- Assist with month end reporting requirements
- Assist with Internal and External Audits
- Knowledge of A/P and A/R processing
- Assist with Inter-company Reconciliations
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Prepare tax schedules
- Prepare quarterly schedules
- Assist with cost analysis and cost reporting
- Assist with running our bi-weekly cycle count program
- Special Assignments
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, 2 to 4 years general accounting experience
- Be able to organize and prioritize work
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, & Outlook
- Strong work ethic
- Be able to work independently.
- Able to work extended hours from time to time.
- Sustained dependable attendance.
- Cooperation with others in team environment for cross training and conference on operational issues.
- Initiative in learning and changing work methods to accomplish assigned tasks on a timely basis.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Position located in an office environment, with exposure to the manufacturing floor when needed.
- Occasional business related travel, valid driver's license.
- Regularly required to walk up and down stairs.
- Regularly required to sit for long periods of time.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled