Position summary: Our Staff Accountant will assume ownership of a wide variety of functions and responsibilities including reconciliations, document retention, financial analysis, reporting, etc.
Essential skills and experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field
- 0-2 years’ work experience in accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Access
- Basic understanding of US GAAP
- Prior experience with QuickBooks
- Must be self-motivated with strong time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication, demonstrates active listening and comprehension skills, able to present information in a clear and persuasive manner
Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a highly technically focused organization with a rapidly expanding and changing customer base.
CallTower offers a competitive compensation package based on education and experience. We also offer health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match, reimbursement for industry-related education, generous PTO policy, paid holidays and much more. CallTower provides exceptional training and growth opportunities for individuals who want to expand their horizons and take their career to the next level.
CallTower is a rapidly growing 16-year-old company that exists to enable people to easily connect to… (we fill in the blank depending on the customer and their purpose/mission/values. Ask us for examples.) We provide, integrate and support industry-leading, cloud-based, unified communications and collaboration services for business customers. Our offering is a simple but a power suite of products and applications to businesses around the globe. Our employees are: 1) CallTower Dedicated, 2) Action Oriented, 3) Smart & Inquisitive. Our teams are 1) Hungry, 2) Humble, 3) People Smart
Candidates need to demonstrate they can: embrace change, listen, collaborate, have fun, be tenacious, empower employees to grow and scale the company, be known for our expertise, and grow as an organization. All activities and priorities are to be aligned with CallTower’s thematic goal and corporate playbook