Exciting opportunity for an early career Staff Accountant! Immediate, full-time and permanent opening with a small and rapidly growing organization. Excellent environment to learn about Third Party Logistics (3PL) and accounting practices related to Amazon E-commerce. Must be seeking an opportunity with near term personal growth both in responsibilities and expectations. Competitive compensation package, excellent working environment and a clear path of promotional stages.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 50,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Generate 3PL Excel based reports on a weekly basis, as well as client invoices
- Audit 3PL client reports
- Prepare weekly 3PL packages for delivery to clients
- Perform 3PL client inventory control procedures, including reconciliation of inventory stock ledger activity against other sources.
- Coordinate with other departments regarding all 3PL activities
- Additional department support is required as necessary including assisting with invoice and credit memo vouchering, as well as other accounting related tasks.
- Opportunity to collaborate with CFO on other projects as needed
- Recent graduate with a BA/BS in Accounting
- Strong technical, analytical and organizational skills
- Advanced experience with Excel - including V-lookups and Pivot tables/charts
- Proficient with all other Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of organization, focus, and exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to learn and work independently as well as with other managers and teams
- No experience required, but 1+ years in Accounting role is preferred
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
Interviews are underway and the opportunity is scheduled to be filled by COB 8/10/18. Contact immediately for additional consideration! Polished resume and brief synopsis of opportunity match are desired first steps and will expedite your candidacy.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.