How would you like to join one of the fastest growing Medical Device Companies in the Greater Boston area? Do you have prior general ledger accounting experience in the Medical Device space? Are you well versed in GAAP and processing AP? If so, the Staff Accountant position could be the right role for you. If you're interested, please read on and apply for immediate consideration.
The Staff Accountant would join a Publicly Traded Medical Device Company in the greater Boston area, exciting growth plans for the near future. Our client is looking to build out their accounting team and is seeking motivated individuals to bring aboard. They have continued to grow their business through innovation and expertise in the industry they work in. If you could see yourself in this company, please apply.
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for general accounting functions including, but not limited to:
- Analysis of general ledger accounts for accuracy and understanding.
- Review contracts and ensure accuracy of set up in accounting system.
- Assist in various initiatives such as system improvements and process improvements.
Prepare and analyze various balance sheet and income statement accounts for proper accounting in accordance with US GAAP.
Fixed Asset accounting and assisting in the annual budget process
Participate in monthly close and financial statement preparation.
- Analyze revenue allocations on sales orders on a monthly basis.
Special projects and other accounting duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting of Finance
- 3+ years of Accounting experience
- Prior Experience in Health-care or Med-Device
- GP Dynamics Software Experience a plus
- Effective communication skills
The Staff Accountant will enjoy a competitive salary, bonus, and stock options along with Medical, Vision and Dental coverage, PTO, plus Holidays among other benefits. If you are interested, please apply or call me at (617) 824-2661.