Staff Development Coordinator - Must be a Registered Nurse
Saber Healthcare is seeking a Staff Development Coordinator !
What Saber Healthcare has to offer - YOU - the employee:
- Competitive pay rates
- Team player attitudes
- Family oriented building
- Paid Orientation/Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Supportive staff and management teams
- Saber Foundation – Donates to AHA, ALZ FDN, ACS, and many more!
- Ever changing and growing organization
- Many opportunities to advance and grow in the organization
- Facilities located throughout the country – easy to transfer
As a Staff Development Coordinator for Saber Healthcare we are not just looking for a body to fill a position, we want someone who fits into our desired culture and contributes to it as well:
- Have a POSITIVE, ready-to-help, attitude every day!
- Plan, develop, direct, evaluate, and coordinate educational and on-the-job training programs
- Incorporate commercially produced instruction material and training aids into existing in-service programs as deemed necessary
- Provide leadership in formulating the goals and objectives of the in-service educational programs of this facility
- Secure, develop and maintain records, reports, instructional manuals, reference materials, etc., pertinent to in-service educational programs
- Develop, direct and schedule refresher training, as necessary, for assigned staff and licensed professional personnel
- Develop and participate in the planning, conducting, and scheduling of orientation programs that orient newly hired personnel to their position, the facility’s policies and procedures, resident rights and responsibilities, etc.
- Assist licensed nursing personnel (i.e., RNs, LPNs, and Nurse Aides) in obtaining in-service training to keep their license current in accordance with state law. Provide in-service training as necessary/required
To qualify for this opportunity all we ask is that you:
- Must possess, as a minimum, two (2) years college as a nurse
- Must have, as a minimum, two (2) years’ experience in a nursing care facility
- Must have experience in supervision and principles, practice of teaching, etc.
- Must possess skills in leadership and communication
- Must possess creativity, integrity, and initiative
We are looking for someone who wants to be a vital part in making someone’s life better every day. If you read this job description and thought "this sounds like the place for me!" please send us your resume for consideration!