PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health Hospital - Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27 outpatient medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, women’s health, urgent care and emergency services.
The organization is recognized by Watson Health as one of the nation’s Top Hospitals, and College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) as one of the nation’s top hospital systems for best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and healthcare technology. PIH Health is certified as a Great Place to Work TM. For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
The Staff RN is responsible for independently utilizing the nursing process to safely, therapeutically and efficiently care for a group of patients based on policies and procedures. Delivers individualized quality patient care through a coordinated team approach with physicians, staff, other departments and the patient’s family.
- Written and verbal communications, interpersonal skills.
- Basic organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Patient assessment.
- Clinical education related to specialty.
- Principles of patient/family teaching.
- One year of acute care experience in CVDOU or in related area.
License & Certification
- Current California RN license
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers sponsored by the American Heart Association.
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification from by the American Heart Association.
- LA City Fire card within 6 months of employment.
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V