The TemPositions Group of Companies is one of the nation's largest regional staffing firms and we are looking to add a Staffing Consultant to our San Francisco Team!
What are some of the responsibilities of a Staffing Consultant?
- Build and maintain current and future client and employee relationships
- Manage job placements for non-technical, technical and management-level positions within Administrative, Finance, Human Resources, Hospitality and Convention
- Manage full-cycle recruitment: source resumes, interview candidates and negotiate offers
- Utilize job boards such as Monster, CareerBuilder and LinkedIn to fill niche positions
- Exercise Boolean searches to find candidate matches for specialized government jobs
- Process and audit employee documentation for I-9 compliance, modify w-4's, process time-off requests, assist with payroll distribution, audit Healthy San Francisco compliance requirements
- Sustain service by conducting quality assurance calls or visits with candidates and managers
- Serve as a career coach to candidates: revise resumes, conduct mock-interviews, and advise offers
- Provide excellent customer service
- Attend job fairs
- Administrative duties
- Hard worker – strong work ethic- able to work independently while also being a team player
- Ability to wear multiple hats – multi task, be well organized and able to prioritize
- Excellent customer service skills – strong written and verbal skills
- Relationship building
- A strong desire to build business, accept challenges with open arms, and be successful
- Have a positive “can-do” attitude
Although previous staffing experience is strongly preferred, it is not required if you have a strong customer service background and check all the other boxes.