3rd Shift, Sunday – Thursday, 11:00pm – 7:00am
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, you won’t just be driving equipment and moving material; you’ll be building a bright future. With us, you’ll have an important role on our team, helping us provide sophisticated supply chain solutions to our customers. If you’re looking for a growth opportunity and a better lifestyle, join us at XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Operate powered industrial lift trucks (forklift) and order picker to push, pull, lift, stack or move product, equipment, and materials
- Use an RF gun with a high level of accuracy
- Load and unload trailers as required
- Adhere to the XPO 7S program and maintain a clean environment at all times
- Demonstrate a commitment to process excellence
- Demonstrate an understanding of the XPO Supply Chain quality policy
- Work in a warehouse environment (hot and cold) with the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and sit or stand for long periods of time
- Perform inbound receiving process
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of warehouse experience
- Trained and certified in the safe operation of powered industrial lift trucks
It'd be great if you also have:
- Positive attitude and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Communicate well with leadership and peers
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.