Store manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the business. This includes being responsible for the growth and retention of title pawn accounts. Manager will be responsible for the collection on past due accounts - including the use of personal vehicle to chase customer accounts. Manager will also be responsible for maintaining company standards regarding weekly marketing/company promotions to attract new customers.
A1 Action Cash is locally owned, full service pawn shop. Along with title pawns, we also pawn a variety of general items. Store manager will be responsible for overseeing the valuation and sale of general items, including firearms. We are happy to train the right candidate on these policies. All applicants will be subject to a full background investigation.
We are willing to train the right person that has a passion for this business and a willing-to-learn attitude.
Applicant must be available to work 9AM to 6PM Monday to Friday and 9AM to 4PM Saturday. Closed on Sunday.
- Valid Driver's License with personal vehicle
- Applicants must be professional, timely, and self-motivated.
- Applicants must be comfortable working in an environment with firearms.
- Applicants with prior experience in title pawn, pawn shops, or rent to own will be preferred.
- Applicants must have maketing, collections, or management experience.
- College degree in Business Management, Marketing, Accounting or similar field is preferred.
A competitive salary and bonus package is offered based on experience and education. Position will also offer a competitive benefit package. All final applicants will be subject to a full background check.