Our Digital Marketing Analyst drives accountability for the Marketing team while advocating for the analytics and optimization practices for the entire organization. The Marketing Analyst is a critical role in the evolution of the Marketing team, as this person is responsible for the measurement and optimization of the user experience across audiences, campaigns, and channels to serve the needs of the business.
You should be a strong leader, skilled at building collaborative relationships to strengthen audience engagement in ways that advance both marketing & business goals. This role collaborates with others to create relevant dashboards and reports, develop actionable insights based on qualitative and quantitative data, and make recommendations based on the findings. Use a variety of tools and research methods to measure campaign and content performance, acting as a constant voice for the behavior of specified audiences.
● Responsible for ongoing testing of digital media strategy and execution.
● Work with key stakeholders to understand and define the campaign audiences to identify opportunities and to test approaches of engagement against measurable goals.
● Act as the marketing team’s analytics advocate, promoting best practice data measurement, analysis and optimization at all levels.
● Work with the Senior Marketing Operations Manager to provide data-driven insights and recommendations that inform the creation and development of campaigns.
● Collaborate with the Senior Marketing Operations Manager to develop measurement models for cross-channel strategies that engage prospective and current customers with products and services.
● Implement industry-leading best practice strategies for testing and optimization of content, user experience and design across all channels to continually improve the digital user experience and increase engagement.
● Analyze digital traffic and engagement reports to find channel insights; partner with key stakeholders to ensure adjustments are made to strategy and tactics to optimize digital performance.
● Assist in the development of appropriate goals and KPIs for campaigns to achieve stated business objectives.
● Create and manage campaign analytics dashboards, and regularly report on results and findings.
● Positive and collaborative attitude and work ethic to engage with the marketing team and key stakeholders throughout the organization.
● BA or BS in related field.
● Track record of marketing campaign success within a marketing team or agency.
Omniture Site Catalyst, Chartio, marketing automation tools, and Salesforce.
● Deep hands-on understanding of digital campaigns, multi-channel digital marketing operations, content marketing, social media marketing, influence marketing, and marketing automation strategies and principles.
● Experience with Marketing Automation systems such as HubSpot or Marketo, as well as content management systems, SEO, SEM, digital sales funnels, and HTML preferred.
● Experience with digital strategy, web development/implementation, information architecture, and web-based technology.
● Extensive experience partnering with diverse stakeholders in a cross-functional organization.
● Expertise in translating organizational business needs into digital measurement and optimization strategies that focus on stated business and campaign objectives.