RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Strategic Financial Analyst in Bridgewater, New Jersey (NJ).
This role resides in the Global Customer Solutions (GCS) organization within the Company Global Technology and Operations (GTO). GCS acts as the principal contact center for the company within the U.S. The successful candidate will work as part of the Transformation Delivery team. The Transformation Delivery team is responsible for the development and delivery of strategic programs and business process solutions to drive operating efficiency and enhanced customer experiences within the contact center environment.
- Reporting to the AVP of Transformation Delivery team, individual will partner with stakeholders to help compile information, build financial models, and analyze data for strategic programs underway
- Develops integrated benefit/cost analyses, projections, reports, and presentations
- Creates and analyzes periodic reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately
- Performs financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts
- Manages critical relationships with CSC staff and LOB partners
- Performs other duties as assigned or required
- Supervisory Responsibilities: None
- Bachelor's degree with equivalent experience (>3 years)
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong research skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with experience succinctly presenting business analysis outcomes and recommendations
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel and financial modeling
- Competency with rest of MS Office suite (e.g. PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to work within a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to balance multiple responsibilities and adapt to changing priorities
- Good time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity of front and back office customer interaction within insurance, financial services of other customer centric organizations (Recommended)
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.