Canon Solutions America provides industry leading enterprise services, advanced production print technology and large format solutions supported by experienced professional service offerings. Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes to improve their business by increasing efficiency, controlling costs and becoming more environmentally conscious. Canon Solutions America is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A, Inc.
If you are goal oriented, have an interest in technology, and are an outgoing person this may be the position for you! Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more!
As a Strategic Sales Executive the primary focus will be to provide professional leadership and coordination on key account. The Strategic Sales Executive plans, organizes, leads and controls balanced sales growth, continued account penetration and customer satisfaction on a long-term multi-year focus. Maintains high level, executive contact with account, focusing on the establishment and maintenance of the strategic relationship.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develop strategies to maintain and develop accounts with the key decision makers at the enterprise account level.
- Develop strategic plans to address customer's needs and requirements on a local and national basis. Strategy should include short term as well as long-term goals.
- Provide marketing, technical and administrative support to the named accounts' internal departments to ensure outstanding relations and excellent customer support in all facets of daily activity.
Develop plans to introduce/place Canon technology, service, and software and 3rd party solutions to address customer requirements.
- Report Customer activity to management identifying customer requirements, competitive trends and changing environments.
- 7 years of progressive responsibility in sales, industry and marketing experience.
- Bachelors' degree, with a major in Business is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of Canon products and competitors.
- The ability to work autonomously and have excellent relationship management skills
- Strong communication skills including the desire to build solid working relationships with a variety of businesses
- An interest in learning new technology in an evolving industry
Canon Solutions America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
EOE Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans