- Do you want to be part of a market leading Australian, New Zealand & Japanese beverage company which is focused on global expansion in beer and wine?
- Do you want to be part of a truly global and high performing team which drives transformational growth through acquisitions?
- Be a part of company that promotes work life balance and has wellbeing as a key part of their culture
Lion, a key subsidiary of the Kirin Group (based in Japan), is a market leading beverage organisation in Australia and New Zealand and is currently looking for a Strategy Analyst – Global Markets to help drive it’s global expansion in beer and wine. The Group is going through a phase of significant expansion at pace and requires a Strategy Analyst to be at the forefront to help drive this. This role will report to the Strategy Director - Global Markets (who is based in Sydney, Australia) and will be based in our San Francisco office.
The core purpose of this role will be to partner the Global Markets business to unlock its global and transformational growth agendas across North America, UK, Europe and Asia in beer, wine and customer experience platforms. This is a key role in the Global Markets team and will provide you with an opportunity to be at the forefront of one of Lion’s and ultimately Kirin’s key growth strategies.
You will partner closely with the Global Markets leadership team to shape and influence the overall global markets strategy, execute against key initiatives which will include business case development, support in M&A deal execution, project manage cross functional teams and be part of business integrations.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Support and contribute to the Global Markets Strategy – workshop facilitation, pre-read packs, financial analysis, deep dives and regular monitoring
- Involvement in developing and communicating key decision documents to Lion & Kirin senior leadership (C-suite)
- Business partner and coach key stakeholders to help shape and communicate key ideas and decisions.
You will bring your strong understanding of investments, valuations and analysis in order to develop strong business cases and support idea development. You will be autonomous and hungry for the opportunity to take the lead on key strategic initiatives. You will have a passion for people and business partnering and know what is takes to succeed in your ideas and strategies with this key skill.
This is a key global role and will require both international and domestic travel approximately 20% of the time.
At Lion we are also committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. One of the ways we do this is through LIONFlex which is our flexible working framework enabling agile and innovative teams that help deliver our business goals. Talk to us to understand how LIONFlex could work for you.
We are a business where well-being and achievement can go hand in hand.
Check us out at lionco.com and start a conversation with us today!