Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The scope of work shall include Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence (C4I) system integration, installation and operational support to Space and Naval Warfare (SPAWAR) Systems Center (SSC) Pacific C4I programs. Specific efforts shall include systems integration engineering to technically plan for, implement, and gain acceptance of C4I components and networks integrated into Navy, Joint, National, and Foreign Military C4I systems.
Work will include:
* Installation, product analyses/evaluations, integration designs, integration, test and evaluation plans, integrated products, implementation plans and management, and integration of C4I components at operational sites
* Services and deliverables delivered will be used to support the development or implementation of C4I systems ashore and afloat
Primary responsibilities will include:
* Engineering and system administration services to the Global Command and Control System-Maritime (GCCS-M) Infrastructure to maintain and ensure stable operation of classified and unclassified GCCS-M IT infrastructures and platforms
* This effort includes services to design, implement, and secure classified and unclassified GCCS-M IT infrastructures and platforms
* In addition, they will include engineering and system administration services to the Maritime Tactical Command and Control (MTC2) infrastructure to design, implement, secure, maintain, and ensure stable operation of new classified and unclassified MTC2 IT infrastructures and platforms
Specific duties will include:
* Requirements Analysis and Design
* Functional Allocation and Integration
* Certification & Accreditation
* Implementation and Maintenance
* Operations and Optimization
* Metrics Analysis
* IT Infrastructure & Platform Support
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
FILLING THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
Secret Clearance (Active within the last five years)
Three years' experience in the 96-hour Cyclical Planning activities supporting Carrier Strike Group (CSG) operations, specifically creation, updates, collaboration and publishing Cyclical Planning products including Scheme of Maneuver, Schedule of Events, Synchronization Matrix, Daily Intentions Messages, and Daily Air Plan support.
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
T&E support for the participation of MTC2 in Trident Warrior experiments. MTC2 includes capability to support the 96-hour Cyclical Planning activities performed in support of Carrier Strike Group (CSG) operations. Cyclical Planning products include Scheme of Maneuver, Schedule of Events, Synchronization Matrix, Daily Intentions Messages, and Daily Air Plan support.
Support test planning and scheduling, test case and test scenario development, test procedure development, test execution, on-site test data collection, analysis, and generation of test reports for new builds, as well as regression testing of MTC2 software for systems under development.
Experience with products designated as BMAs and/or MPTs both separately and integrated within MTC2.
Additional T&E support includes non-functional software testing, (i.e., usability, performance, scalability, compatibility, interoperability, maintainability, and security).
Installation and T&E support to developmental and prototyping MTC2 sites afloat and ashore.
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD SECRET CLEARANCE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled