TSR is seeking a Structural Engineer to work with one of the largest EPC firms in the country. This is a long term contract position that is located in Newark, DE.
The Structural Engineer is responsible for the design, specification and services related to structures and foundations made of concrete, steel, or engineered products for structures, platforms, pipe racks and buildings. Additional responsibilities include:
- Prepare design calculations and sketches for civil, foundations, structures, drainage, etc.
- Work closely with client to develop scopes of work and prepare material take-offs.
- Work closely with designers to prepare construction drawings.
- Conduct drawing reviews and participate in project meetings.
- Adhere to all applicable state, federal and company codes and standards.
- Work with Construction as needed during the installation of the project.
- P.E. license is required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in civil/structural engineering in chemical, refinery, or other related process industries
- B.S. in Civil Engineering