Position: Structural Engineer
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Duration: Full time
What you’ll be doing
As a Structural Engineer, you’ll:
- Prepare preliminary building designs for estimates.
- Conduct ETABS finite element modeling.
- Prepare steel connection calculations.
- Manage standard detail libraries and calculation libraries.
- Participate in general engineering training.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Who you are
An experienced engineer with 3 – 5 years working experience excited to support high-density residential, commercial and industrial sales, estimating and construction teams with the design of the ConX® Chassis Based Modular™building system. You have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- A Professional Engineer License (Ca preferred)
- 3 – 5 years working knowledge of the following design codes: IBC 2013, ASCE7-10, AISC 360-10, AISC 341-10, ACI318-11
- Well versed in residential and commercial construction processes
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to effectively function in a team environment
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work on multiple projects
- Proficiency in ETABS
- Experience in RAM and RISA is a plus