Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to design both folding cartons, shipping containers and displays
- Produce world class packaging/display prototypes for customer’s needs
- Ability to provide design files in various formats
- Work as a team member in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage workload while reporting time and materials used
- Keeping workspace neat and turning off equipment when not in use
- Artios CAD
- Solidworks software
- Word and Excel programs
- Adobe Creative Suite knowledge preferred
- Working knowledge of packaging materials; corrugated board, paperboard, etc.
- Ability to run a cutting table, we have 2 Kongsberg tables
- BS degree in Package Engineering
- OR 5+ years of successful and progressively responsible design experience in a box plant or an established packaging design/package engineering studio
- Strong analytical skills - ability to assess, design and manage work flow, paperwork, etc.
- Ability to communicate well with our internal Sales staff, customers and vendors
- Strong work ethic and excellent communication skills
- Organized, goal-oriented and self-motivated with a proven record of meeting commitments and deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive attitude
- We are looking for a positive addition to our team who wants to advance their career and help our company grow.