Are you looking for a company that places integrity overtheir bottom line? Here at HCA, our everyday decisions are founded oncompassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others inneed.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact onour patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We arelooking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our Telemetryteam. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
At HCA, you have options. You canchoose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have theability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision anddental. You can even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all yourneeds. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spendingaccounts for medial and childcare needs, and participate in our tuitionreimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital is a 211-bed facilityserving Southern Kentucky and surrounding areas. Recognized by the JointCommission as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures®, TriStar Greenview is anational leader in providing quality healthcare. TriStar Greenview offersemergency care, cardiology, orthopedics, neurology, and surgical services. Homeof Kentucky's first CardioMEMS™ HF System, TriStar Greenview providesstate-of-the-art cardiac care to patients managing heartfailure. The facilityis also an Accredited Chest Pain Center and a Certified Primary Stroke Center.
TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital is looking for a Nurse Extern!
- Bathes, dresses/undresses patients assist with personal hygiene.
- Provides skin/wound care according to established policy/procedures and regulations.
- Serves and collects food trays. Assists with patient feeding.
- Assists patients in ambulating.
- Takes and records vital signs, weights and I & O.
- Performs non sterile dressing changes.
- Passes and collects bed pans.
- Changes bed linens.
- Provides encouragement, support and comfort to patients and family members.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Interpretschanges in patient status, reports and intervenes appropriately.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- Provides a safe environment for patient, visitor and employees through identifying/correcting/reporting health and safety hazards.
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilitiesranging from hospitals, freestanding ER’s, ambulatory surgery centers, andurgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar inpatient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health’s top 100best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
If you are looking for an opportunity thatprovides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. Wepromptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hearfrom one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and valuediversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, maritalstatus, veteran status, or disability status.