Superintendent - Temporary contract Greater Atlanta Area - Commercial Retail and Mixed Use
Your new company
An established market leading GC with a leading presence in Atlanta and the wider South East for almost a century, have a unique job opportunity for an experienced Superintendent to join their commercial construction division immediately on a contract basis.
This a great opportunity to join a leading Southeast GC with the potential for a permanent job in the future.
Your new role
Looking for an experienced Superintendent to join their highly successful commercial construction division working initially on mixed use retail projects around the Atlanta Braves Stadium you will be expected to manage full job sites from beginning to end. Duties will include - running the day to day activities of the job-site, overseeing sub-contractors ensuring job quality is kept to, managing job schedule, filing reports, site safety, communicating with Project Manager and surround team as well as design team and client.
What you'll need to succeed
- 5+ years of commercial construction experience as a Superintendent ideally on Retail, Mixed Use or Restaurant projects
- Proven experience of managing job sites in fast turnaround high spec environments
- You will be able to manage multiple operations continually and communicate effectively.
- The ability to build great relationships across the business adjusting your approach to achieve the best outcome.
- It is essential that you are adaptable and able to react to job changes positively.
What you'll get in return
On offer is a fantastic hourly rate that is negotiable depending on experience as well as a market leading benefits package. This a great opportunity to join a leading Southeast GC with the potential for a permanent job in the future.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.