My client is a reputable design-build firm within the building and construction market looking for a Lead Superintendent who can hit the ground running on an upcoming ground up academic project in RI.
My client is a New England based design-build firm, with an office just outside of Boston and Providence, that designs and constructs academic and commercial projects. This company prides itself on low-turnover, an excellent company culture that promotes seamless communication between the design and construction arm. This is a company that also understands that importance of a healthy work/life balance.
The Lead Superintendent will be responsible for:
- Coordinates and supervises all construction activities.
- Directs all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to plans and specifications.
- Creates, maintains construction schedule, identifies, and solves problems.
- Orders materials and schedules inspections as necessary throughout the process.
- Has knowledge and experience with other trades scope of work.
- Can manage self-performed duties with labor force.
- Maintains positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers, and other employers.
- Prepares schedules and supervises completion of a final punch list.
- Promotes job site safety, encourages safe work practices, and rectifies job site hazards immediately.
- Ensures all company employees and contractors are adhering to the company safety policy.
- Creates site logistic plans and maintains an organized, clean job site, including the construction office.
The Lead Superintendent should have the following:
- MA Supervisors license
- Ground-up and renovation project experience
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control, and production of all phases of construction
- Organized with a systematic approach to achieve accuracy and efficiency
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to manage diverse personalities
The Lead Superintendent will receive:
- Competitive base salary + annual bonus
- Car Allowance + Gas Card
- Company phone and IPad
- 401(k) match
- Full health, dental, vision
- Work/life balance
- Great company culture, very laid back environment
- Opportunity for accelerated professional development and mentoring