A Superintendent in civil construction with at least 7 years working with the Superintendent title and specific experience in civil projects, including roads and highways.
A growing general contractor with a strong pipeline that focuses in civil construction in Tennessee.
- Develop a detailed scope of work
- Manage large on-site teams to effieciently complete projects
- Work alongside the estimators and project managers to ensure a successful project
- Review and manage costs of materials and equipment
- Coordinate and supervise all on-site construction activities and personnel
- Ensure that the company safety program is implemented and adhered to by all employees and sub-trades
- Conflict resolution pertaining to schedule issues and work interruptions
- Training and mentoring of all employees on the assigned project
- 7+ years in $5-10 million construction projects
- Previous experience working with PMs
- Successfully oversaw the completion of projects
- Ability to assess and understand technical drawings
- Strong leadership ability with the ability to mentor and train employees and assess their performance
Excellent benefits including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, and a matching 401K plan.