Would you like to work for one of the leading General Contractors in the Raleigh, North Carolina region? Have you had experience being a Superintendent on Projects above $10M in value? Does the thought of working for a company with a project pipeline up until 2022 sound reassuring and secure to you? If so, please apply for the Superintendent role for immediate consideration. Read the job description and submit your resume.
The Superintendent will work for a General Contracting Construction Company with sites all around North Carolina but predominately in Raleigh, NC. The Superintendent will manage and oversee projects in excess of $10M in value. Projects include commercial, higher ed and healthcare.
If you are interested, please read the job description and apply.
The Superintendent - Construction will be reporting into the Project Manager and will be running commercial construction projects from $1M - $10M in the office, medical, auto, and retail sectors. The Superintendent will be responsible for leading projects from start to completion and delivering projects on time and within the allotted budget.
- Ensure work is being performed in a quality & timely manner
- Review the project daily to insure all activities are being performed within regulations
- Complete daily reports and maintain logs
- Communicate issues, performance, and any feedback to project manager
- Direct work and manage subcontractors, suppliers, etc
- Bachelor's Degree in related field strongly preferred.
- 3+ years as a lead Superintendent working on ground up/upfit projects.
- 4+ Years as a Superintendent.
- Ability to lead and communicate with subcontractors effectively.
- Experience managing projects in excess of $10M highly preferred.
- Ability to delegate tasks and motivate team to success.
- Scheduling software experience essential (BuilderTrend, Coconstruct, Sage, Procore, Foundation etc)
- Base Salary: $70-95,000 (dependent on experience)
- Bonus eligibility - based on personal performance and company performance
- Insurance covering dental, medical and vision
- Truck allowance offered or company truck
- 3-weeks paid vacation
- Located in Raleigh, NC
If you are interested, please apply. Contact Susanne Noe on 617-824-2666