Superintendent- Tilt-Wall Construction
DFW location - Up to Six Figures Income
We have an opportunity for a Superintendent to work with one of the leading Real Estate Construction Management Company right here in DFW! If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a well-established company that is recognized for being some of the top Fortune 500 company’s choice of development company to work with, this is it.
Our client provides general contracting and construction management services specializing in industrial, warehouse and distribution facilities. Over the years, the company has diversified and expanded into many project types from Corporate headquarters to hangers, churches, Class A office space, hotels and tenant interiors, the organization has enjoyed relationships with some of the nation's premier corporations. With projects across the country, it has established itself as a leader in the construction industry by holding to its core values of Integrity, Respect, Excellence and Teamwork.
They have built a reputation for being a leader within the construction industry, and within the communities in which they live and work. This Construction leader believes in exceptional people and exceptional teams, and the company has been voted a “best place to work” multiple times over the past decade.
Our client is experiencing growth and seeks to ass a Superintendent to join its Dallas based construction operations. The Superintendent is responsible for overseeing all phases of construction projects from initial planning to completion of ground up construction as well as supporting property management and tenant improvement projects.
The opportunity to become a Superintendent will require previous experience within the commercial construction industry.
- Minimum of 5 plus years of experience, ideally gained within a commercial general contractor in a Superintendent. Project Engineer, or other relative position. Experience in Tilt Wall construction preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Building Construction Science, Construction Management, Construction Technology, or related area.
- Excellent time management capabilities.
- Outstanding communication skills verbal and written. Establishes collaborative relationships with internal as well as external stakeholders.
- Excellent technical skills.
- Excellent computer and technology skills with experience using MS Project.