Collaborate directly with the project managers to prepare schedules,managed sites, organize the structure, select staff, and handle construction equipment.Direct and control the project to ensure specifications and guidelines are met.
Our client is a growing general contractor known for its focus on Schools, Hospitality, Office, Commercial, and Healthcare construction. With over 50 years in the industry, this full service general contractor provides its clients with complete project delivery of the most demanding projects anywhere in the country.
- Work directly with the project managers to prepare schedules, organize the structure, select staff, and handle the construction equipment.
- Commercial Tenant Improvement and Ground Up experience as a superintendent- medical office,warehouse, corporate office,and School construction
- Direct and control the project to ensure specifications and guidelines are met.
- Coordinate the activities of subcontractors.
- Assist in the activities of the project manager/engineer.
- Cooperate with the owner and representatives as well as architects.
- Hold job site meetings with project managers and the regional manager.
- 10 -15 years of experience as a superintendent on commercial, medical office,warehouse, corporate office, and restaurant TI construction projects(Ground up projects a plus)
- works with subcontractors to complete project within the given budget and time frame
- Communicates with supervisor of tools and materials to resolve construction problems and to improve construction methods.
- Organize and attend OAC meetings
- In field 80 % of the time
- Reports to the Project Manager on the project
- Ability to organize people, tools, and equipment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Competitive based salary
- Full benefits package
- Industry leading company offering excellent stability and pipeline of projects
- Opportunity for growth into senior level positions
- Company Vehicle
- Gas Card
- Per Diem pay