Our client is a general contractor that supports federal government projects. They specialize in design/build and design/bid/build services. This position will be at Ft. Belvoir.
- examine the contract drawings, specifications and addenda for design deficiencies, impractical details and possible code violations, and to generate RFIs to be submitted to the client
- work with the Project Manager to keep the project schedule properly updated, and to see that the job meets the various required dates.
- work with the Quality Control Manager to ensure workmanship meets or exceeds project standards.
- verify that each Subcontractor has completed his contractual requirements as condition precedent to beginning his work at the jobsite.
- 10+ Years of Experience as a Superintendent
- 2+ Years of experience with Federal construction projects
- OSHA 30
- $80,000 - $105,000
Please e-mail resumes to:
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.