Michael Page is currently working with one of the most prominent Design Build firms globally. The company has a strong presence across the globe, and is looking to continue their successful and strategic growth specifically in the Boston area. They are looking for a strong, experienced Superintendent who can lead multiple projects for them while working closely with high-profile clients.
The company has a diverse project base with a focus on working with high-profile clients across the globe in order to build their various strategic projects. They have expanded consistently across the US and have a well-established, but growing office in Boston that needs added support from a leadership perspective in the field. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to join a company at a high-level and truly contribute to the growth and success of the business.
Our client is looking for a driven and motivated individual who is interested in taking advantage of the opportunity to help the company's Boston office grow and expand. Because there is opportunity to contribute at a high-level, they are looking for someone who wants to contribute to a company at a high-level, from an operations and strategy perspective.
The Sr. Superintendent - Global Design Build Firm will be responsible for:
- Managing multiple projects, making sure all aspects of construction from project start to punch list completion are done correctly
- Supervise and develop Assistant Superintendents, Field Engineers, and/or Interns as assigned
- Document and ensure quality control and safety standards to provide a safe work environment for all parties
- Read and interpret designs and specifications
- Maintain a working relationship with all local inspectors and code enforcement officials
- Obtain all necessary inspections in order to receive all final permit sign offs/certificates of occupancy
Apply today for immediate consideration within 48 hours!
The Lead Superintendent - Real Estate and Development will have:
- MA Supervisors license
- Ground-up mixed-use/multi-family residential experience
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control, and production of all phases of construction
- Should be experienced in managing multiple projects
- Organized with a systematic approach to achieve accuracy and efficiency
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to manage diverse personalities
The Superintendent - Design Build Firm will receive:
- Up to $165,000 on base salary
- Excellent benefits package
- Opportunity for growth
- Strong focus on work/life balance