The Superintendent will have complete autonomy on their projects. They are responsible for managing subcontractors, completing look-ahead schedules and updating the schedule, working closely with the Project Manager and client. They will also be responsible for reports on the project, material planning and handling, and additional safety oversight. If they have additional experience, they will help with estimating, project management, and change orders when necessary.
- 5 years of experience as a Superintendent
- Must HAVE Commercial construction experience
- OSHA 10 or 30 preferred
- Company vehicle + gas card
- 50% paid health insurance (United Health care)
- Dental/Vision paid by employee
- Accrue up to 80 hr/year of PTO, can have up to 120 hrs at a time.
- 5 sick days paid starting day 1
- Will have 401k set up by end of 2018
- Can receive bonuses based on performance
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.