- Demonstrate superior understanding of site logistics, safety and operations
- Ensure all health and safety rules and regulations are met
- Assist Project Executive and Project Manager in planning and executing
- Implement and enforce policies, procedures and related work rules
- Manage all subcontractor relationships
- Prepare reports and forecasts as required
- Ensure outstanding project safety, performance, timeliness, and quality contr
Our client is a Miami-based General Contractor who has recently expanded their market into Naples.
- Oversee and making decisions related to the performance of work related to scheduling, delivery, logistics, quality control and trade employee staffing levels.
- Oversee work among assigned trades to promote a coordinated project operations. Resolving local area problems regarding procedures, precedence, design clarifications, adequate labor and equipment schedule and all other appropriate matters.
- Manage the overall site safety program as required and ensuring subcontractor compliance with Turner standards and all applicable safety codes and regulations.
- Supervise and develop Assistant Superintendents, Field Engineers, and/or Interns, as assigned, including providing input on or completing performance appraisals.
- Create schedules and determine sequencing of work. Develop and implement recovery strategies to maintain project schedule.
- Communicate with owners and architects/engineers in connections with field issues. Investigate and resolve such issues.
- Manage the work to ensure that it is installed in compliance with and conforms to the approved contract documents.
- 5+ years of onsite experience as a superintendent
- Ability to provide expertise in site logistics, safety requirements and planning processes
- Advanced skills in organizing construction sites and field personnel
- Strong leadership skills and ability to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Experience with ground up construction preferred
Competitive Base Salary
Opportunity for Growth