Our client is currently seeking a qualified and experienced Superintendent to manage the construction of multi-story self-storage buildings in Central Florida and Georgia.
The client is a mid-sized General Contractor specializing in Commercial Construction. they are a well established firm that operates in the States of Georgia and Florida.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Direct day-to-day on-site supervision of field labor force including laborers/craft workers
- Inspection of Contractor or (Sub)Contract operations to ensure compliance with Contract
- Review and approve Trade Contractor Payment Applications with Project Manager
- Maintain good relationships with internal and external clients, including representatives of Owner and Architect/Engineer
- Develop and maintain site logistics plan, in coordination with Project Manager
- Conduct quality inspections
- Coordinate site testing and inspection efforts
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Monitor costs, including labor time and material
- Communicate and enforce Safety and Health Management Program
- Demonstrate commitment to an Injury-Free Environment through own actions and mentoring others
- Manage schedules, including preparation of detailed short-term schedules and ensuring all activities take place on or ahead of scheduled dates
- Prepare and submit Superintendent's Daily Reports
- Attend and participate in project meetings, including subcontractor meetings
5+ years of Commercial Construction Experience
Prior experience with storage facilities a plus.
Competitive base salary
Benefits: Health, Dental, 401k, Mileage Reimbursement