This Superintendent will coordinate the activities of new home construction at the sub-division level according to my client's standards and processes. Additionally, you will ensure that quality and customer satisfaction are maintained throughout the construction process while overseeing subcontractors, Assistant Superintendents and Laborers.
My client is a large general contractor specializing in custom home building in norther Virginia. They have a well established brand bringing a level of quality unparalleled by their competitors.
The Superintendent will:
- Promote customer satisfaction through direct customer contact and meeting customer's established expectations.
- Ensure high level conformance to construction specifications.
- Maintain safe, clean, and organized working environment.
- Handle tight deadlines and short notice on changes with complete flexibility.
- Supervise the job site on a daily basis with assistance of company personnel.
- Make daily site decisions to produce a quality home, customer satisfaction, and house profitability within company expectations.
The ideal Estimator will have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Superintendent with a residential home builder
- Experience in single family home production building and large town home projects
- Proven ability to negotiate with trade-partners and coordinate construction activities in order to deliver homes on time and on budget
- Wide range of construction knowledge in residential building
- Ability to read, analyze, and demonstrate blueprints
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with management and peers
- Proven track record of achieving goals and objectives with minimal supervision
- Land development experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Have strong problem solving skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent time management
This Superintendent Role offers:
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus incentives
- PTO and a work life balance
- 401K & Benefits
- Ability to grow within an thriving business